WE'RE BACK FOR 2022!!!
DOWNSHIFT presents CIRCUIT & COFFEE - THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST!!
* 90 MINS OPEN TRACK TIME
* 3.1km TRACK LAYOUT
* BEST MIX OF CARS - JDM, EURO, MUSCLE, EXOTIC
* MULTIPLE PHOTOGRAPHERS
5:45am: Drivers arrive
5:45-6:15am: QR wristbands handed out
6:00-6:15am: DS wristbands handed out (AFTER QR ones)
6:15am SHARP: Drivers' briefing (mandatory!)
6:30-8:00am: Open track time
DRIVERS $60 ONLINE ONLY
PASSENGERS $20 CORRECT CHANGE ON MORNING
BOOK HERE: http://shop.downshiftaus.com/
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge:
* You have a QR Clubman or AASA Licence (day or season available): https://aasa.com.au/licences/day-licences/
* QR'S RULES are the final word in what is and isn't allowed: http://qldraceways.com.au/enthusiasts/happy-laps
* This includes weather: QR independently make the decision about whether the event is cancelled/postponed due to weather, not DS, as they are responsible for track safety.
* Its a happy laps session - go slow around the corners, this isn't time attack!
* No drifting/stopping/smoke/skids
* Keep left, get out of people's way
* Jump off the track if you're doing cooldown
* Use common sense
* NO ROLLCAGES
* STRICTLY ONLY STREET REGOED CARS ALLOWED
* IF YOU TURN UP WITH A TRAILER, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON TRACK
* No slicks, parachutes, other things you wouldn't take on the street
* You are not required to wear a helmet or long sleeves
* No refunds, as we keep your spot open
* Your car is fit for the purpose
The above rules are due to insurance considerations. CTP insurance still applies for on-track cruising, which is why your car needs to be regoed, roadworthy and road legal. Thanks for understanding!